Denver Gold Group proceeds with Gold Forum Americas / XPL-DEV 2021 as a hybrid virtual and in-person event.
Each year, we look forward to re-engaging with all Denver Gold Group’s stakeholders in person at Gold Forum Americas / XPL-DEV. Following the conversion of last year’s event to a virtual-only arrangement, the 2021 Gold Forum will combine virtual and in-person participation.
COVID-19 Procedures and Policies
- Denver Gold Group will conform COVID-19 mitigation requirements to state, county, and local authorities (whichever has primary jurisdiction at the time). Conditions may change at short notice.
- All air passengers coming to the United States, including U.S. citizens and fully vaccinated individuals, are required to have a negative COVID-19 test result no more than 3 days before travel or documentation of recovery from COVID-19 in the past 3 months before they board a flight to the United States.
- Individuals who are not at high risk from COVID-19 infection are invited to attend the 2021 event in person.
- Attendees do NOT have to present a negative test or proof of vaccination to gain entry to the Gold Forum.
- Attendees must sign or agree to a waiver releasing Denver Gold Group, the Broadmoor, and all affiliated parties including other attendees, from any liability in the event COVID-19 is contracted whilst at the Gold Forum.
- It is recommended that attendees secure independent health and travel insurance tailored to planning for potential quarantine in the event that they fall ill while at the Gold Forum, or traveling to and from it.
- If an attendee exhibits symptoms of COVID-19:
- You will not be allowed to enter the precincts of the event until a negative PCR test is presented.
- A confirmed positive case obliges DGG to refuse entry to all Gold Forum precincts. If you are a guest of the Broadmoor, you would be allowed to quarantine in your guest room.
- Attendees will be provided with a visible social distancing indicator using the color of their lanyards to signal to other attendees what types of personal interactions they are comfortable with:
- Green: conversations, hugs, and handshakes welcome.
- Yellow: happy to talk and exchange fist or elbow bumps.
- Red: let’s keep our distance.
- Masking is optional.
- Meeting and presentation rooms will be sanitized multiple times daily, and thoroughly each night. Hand sanitizer and face masks will be available throughout.
- COVID-19 Testing: please independently confirm what your airline and health authority requirements are for testing that will be accepted.
- On-Site at the Gold Forum (appointments required):
- Attendees will be able to schedule a PCR test at the Gold Forum.
- Testing is limited to the first 300 paid appointments.
- Booking access to be provided shortly. All appointments are for Tuesday, September 14, 2021.
- The cost is $200 per test.
- NO WALK-IN APPOINTMENTS ARE POSSIBLE.
- Alternative off-site testing options (appointments required):
- Denver International Airport:
- Rapid PCR test – 30-60 minutes ($250).
- Rapid molecular test – 30-60 minutes ($200).
- Standard PCR test – 48-96 hours ($75)
- Denver / Lakewood (30-60 minutes PCR and antigen testing available for $150 per test).
- Colorado Springs (48-96 hours, PCR testing. Free with insurance.)
- The Broadmoor Resort has been added to Colorado’s “5 Star State Certification Program” for enhanced COVID-19 mitigation measures. The Broadmoor is one of only five properties in the entire state to achieve certification.
Broadmoor Hotel Reservations Now Open
- Date-of-payment and/or registration will be used to determine the allocation of hotel rooms and on-site participation if a limit is placed on the maximum number of attendees allowed on site by health authorities.
- Allocation of places will be on a strictly last-in-first-out basis.
- Any event fees are subject to the standard terms and conditions for refunds per your registration confirmation.
- Hotel reservations must be canceled 72-hours before the first night booked to avoid charges if you decide to no longer attend in person. DGG is unable to cancel reservations on your behalf.
- Attendees must be registered for the event using the unique hotel reservation code supplied with each registration confirmation (via e-mail or on-screen).
- Rooms reserved with invalid codes may be canceled by the hotel without notice.
- Rooms cannot be reserved in bulk; each room must be reserved independently.
- Minimum two-night stay per reservation.