Conflict-free multilateral meetings designed and managed exclusively for precious metal and extractive industry investors and equities by Denver Gold Group (DGG) using its proprietary meeting scheduling software. You must be a credentialed member company or attendee to participate in meetings.
Virtual Meeting System Requirements:
* Preferably a desktop or laptop computer. Mobile devices and tablets will work, but the experience will not be optimal.
* Chrome, Firefox, or Safari Web browser. Microsoft Edge browser returns inconsistent results. Microsoft Explorer is not supported.
* High speed Internet. Cellular will work provided the service is LTE or 5G with a strong signal.
* Microphone: preferably headset style like Apple AirPods or earphones with built-in mic.
* Audio output: preferably head phones or ear buds.
* Minimal background/environmental noise.
* Optional but recommended: video camera – most computers now have built-in cameras that will work well. Accessory Webcams are supported.
Qualified meeting participants may login to the Denver Gold Group Meeting Management System at https://dggmeetings.com
DGG is a capital formation organization that has supported public and private gold and silver mining companies for three decades. As the only independent and not-for-profit investment platform, Denver Gold Group is dedicated to the exclusive support of precious commodity equities.